Keeping your smile for life means ensuring your oral health is maintained…
As a long-term solution to tooth loss, dental implants allow you to completely regain the function of your smile…
Your mouth is a delicate ecosystem that relies on each element to function properly and remain healthy, and if this ecosystem becomes unbalanced, your mouth can become severely affected.
Why you should replace your teeth…
Missing teeth can cause a myriad of issues that not only affect your mouth, but also your way of life! Some of these issues include:
- Severely impacting the variety of your diet
- Basic function of speech becomes impeded
- Creates an aged appearance as structural support is lost
- Impacts oral health as missing teeth create a difficult cleaning surface
- Remaining teeth move in an attempt to close the gap
Discover a long-term solution to your tooth loss with Palm Beach Dental Studio…
Dental implants utilise small titanium screws that are inserted into the site of the tooth loss. By allowing these implants to fuse with the jawbone (a process known as Osseo-integration), you are left with a strong, durable and functional tooth root alternative. A dental crown is then placed over the implant to complete the treatment.
At Palm Beach Dental Studio we are dedicated to providing you with high quality treatments that are designed to give you long term optimal oral health, and dental implants allow us to do just that. We are able to use dental implants to replace a single tooth, or multiple teeth.
The benefits of dental implants…
- Preserve bone tissue and reduce bone degeneration that usually manifests with tooth loss
- Abolishes any diet restrictions due to loose teeth
- Provides structural support to the face and other teeth
- Improves confidence and self-esteem
- Improves oral health by providing a full cleaning surface
- Virtually permanent solution